Tuesday, December 22, 2009

24 – The Wait

Mon `21st Dec, Hotel Al Nadi
Not too much too say here. Early in the morning, I took a walk to the Humanitarian Affairs Office and picked up my travel permit. Which was free! It was listed at 87 SDP in LP, so that must not have been updated. That or they liked me. Either way, I'm not going to question my good fortune. Nothing else to do but get on the Internet. I was at the netcafe for a full 6 hours (around 3 sgd) and it was good barring the dodgy connection which went off a couple of times. I even caught my favorite reality show Survivor's final episode!

Dinner was spent near the bus station. I had a lamb's head. We ended the day with shai and a chat with our local friend (the one who gave me the wrong address >< )

Kang didn't get his visa, apparently cos he's chinese or something, and he needed to fly to Addis Ababa. So he's now at the travel agency. He tried the big chinese hotel nearby which couldn't really help much.

No comments:

Post a Comment